Western Orthopaedics Clinic Project
- Full system refresh.
- Install 3 new HP ProLiant DL380e ESX hosts and setup Vcenter server.
- Install and setup new Hitachi SAN.
- Interconnect the old system to the new system to facilitate migrations of server services and data.
- Migrate all data disks to new SAN.
- V2V all Citrix VM’s to the new VSphere 5.5 hosts.
- Install and setup new Exchange server and migrate user accounts from Kerio mail system to Microsoft Exchange.
- Migrate all domain services.
- Decommission old hardware.
- Implement IP telephones and point to point connection to satellite office.
- Improved redundancy, reliability and availability.
- Improved network access speeds.
- Improved server application access speed
- This new infrastructure gives them expandability and future proofs them for further growth as they plan to move from 3 locations to 6 and possibly more offices further down the track.