Apple Mac Support Engineer- level 1 & 2
- Fantastic Team Environment
- Ongoing career development and growth
- Microsoft Silver Certified Partner
Welcome to BizQuip Solutions, where you will be part of a fantastic team environment and will really enjoy working here. We are a well-established and respected Company, providing Managed IT Solutions to the Business, Government and Education Sectors.
About the Role:
Currently we require an energetic and enthusiastic team player to fill the role of an experienced Systems Engineer with specialisation in Apple MacOSX Environment. This position is based South of the River at one of our School client sites and entails providing Level 1 & 2 support. This role guarantees exposure to a wide range of latest technologies/infrastructure and includes a paid Microsoft/Apple Certification and other industry leading Vendor training. This role is directly Customer facing and hence requires the candidate to have exceptional Customer Service, Interpersonal and Communication Skills. This role also requires the candidate to have good Documentation, Time Management skills and ability to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide Level 1-2 support for Mac & PC.
- PManage Customer trouble tickets through Help desk System.
- PProvide Desktop & network troubleshooting, maintenance and patching, as required.
- PConfigure, test and rollout SOE to various desktops/Notebooks.
- PProvide scheduled maintenance checks and reports.
- PSetup other peripherals like Printers, Copiers, Projectors, AV Equipment.
- PProvide effective and efficient Service Levels and fulfil KPIs.
- PInstall applications, updates, patches etc.
- PMaintain hardware and software Asset Management Database.
- PReport directly to onsite IT Manager.
- Strong experience with managing and maintaining Apple & PC mixed environment.
- Strong experience with Windows XP and/or Windows 7.
- Exposure to MS Exchange Server 2003/2007.
- Excellent Hardware/Software/Network troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Design, Group Policy, WSUS Management.
- Experience with network storage, switching and firewall technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MCITP/MCSE/Apple Certification desirable or working towards.
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Australian resident and living in Western Australia. (No Overseas applicants please)
- Paid Microsoft/Apple/other vendor Certification.
- Great Team Environment and Knowledge Pool.
- Annual performance review