Currently, we require an energetic and enthusiastic team player to fill the role of an experienced Network and Systems Engineer. This position involves providing Level 2 and 3 support to our growing client base. This role guarantees exposure to a wide range of latest technologies/infrastructure and includes paid Microsoft Certification and other industry leading Vendor training. This role is directly Customer facing and hence requires the candidate to have exceptional Customer Service, Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
• Provide Level 2 and 3 support – Remote and Onsite.
• Provide System Integration and Infrastructure Upgrade Project services.
• Deploying, configuring and problem solving of Cisco Routers and Switches
• Strong experience with Installing, managing and maintaining Microsoft Servers
• Strong experience with Installing, managing and maintaining MS Exchange Server.
• Excellent Hardware/Software/Network troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory Design, Group Policy, WSUS Management
• Experience with network switching and firewall.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• MCITP/MCSE Certification. Desirable or working towards
• CCNA or CCNP Certification highly desirable
• Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
• Strong knowledge of VMware ESX.
• Australian resident (No Overseas applicants please)
• Paid Vendor Certification
• Paid Overtime and travel to Client sites
• Great Team Environment and Knowledge Pool
• Annual performance review