Business Foundations Project
- The client had their servers on premise but this was causing an issue for them as the building is heritage listed and this restricted the physical network setup.
- A cloud solution in our own data centre was proposed and implemented.
- P2V 3 physical server (SBS2008, CRM4.0, TS 2008) and migrate to data centre VSphere 5.5 platform.
- Replace Cisco 800 with new SonicWALL.
- Create new subnets and routes to data centre.
- Reconfigure Cisco IP Phones to route visa new subnets.
- Build new TS 2012 R2 server.
- Reconfigure the Cisco wireless access point to use new subnets.
- Reconfigure print services to route via new subnets.
- Reconfigure remote offices to route via data centre.
- Install new windows deployment server services for image deployment.
- Improved reliability and availability.
- Massive improvement in accessing server services from the data centre compared to the previous on premise servers.
- The cloud solution improved system access speeds for all users and all offices as this solution relied less on the poor network infrastructure at the main office.